26 December 2011

Merry Christmas to All,

And to all, a Good Night. :)

Had a great Christmas. It was missing someone, but everything was good. Got some good gifts, ate some fantastic food and the best part...it's not even over! Two Christmas dinners down, and I get another one tomorrow!

And finally, I get to watch Elf! Our DVD of it wouldn't work, bu now it's on TV so life is good.

I have been house/cat sitting for a woman the last few days and I have to say...cats are weird. Out of the five cats here, one has warmed up to me and I think we're best friends now. Although she has been a little aloof since I yelled at her for chewing on my computer cord. Sorry kitty, that is not food.

That's all that's interesting in my life. I have been super tired lately so if there was something better to write about, I can't summon the energy to piece together the words for sentences. I have to start exercising again...I think it will help things. Also, less bread. I went on a binge working at the ham store. No good.

The cats are being eerily quiet. I think it's time to check on them.

Dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment