05 April 2012

Danger!

That is what my buddy LAY (Ray) says every time a picture of something "dangerous" comes up....in a book, on the TV screen, in a powerpoint, a flashcard, whatever. Things like sharks, anything sharp, like a saw or a knife, big animals or anything that is pointy that my co teacher has warned them about the evils of what can happen if they wave it around in the air, like a pencil or fork. There is lots of danger in the classroom! We are trying to get him to say dangerous, but I think he is pretty proud that he knows the word danger...I also don't think he realizes there is a difference. He looks at us like, yeah, that is what I said fools.

Anyway, the kids have been cracking me up this week. Today we had "Uniform Day" and once again, the same kid didn't get the memo. I guess his mom doesn't like to conform or something because this kid NEVER wears the uniform on designated uniform day. He wears a track suit instead. So 70s and awesome like.  All the classes had to get on stage and sing a song in front of the rest of the school and oddly enough, the child that sings the loudest in class refused to go on the stage. Stage fright I guess. He didn't want to share his gift with the entire school. There have been other funny things going on, but I cannot remember any of them right now. My brain is a bit foggy since the last few days have been the return of the mucus attacks. I'm kind of glad the kids have no idea what I'm saying because some dumb shit has been coming out of my mouth this past week. I know they think I'm a little strange, but now they also probably think I'm crazy since to them, I am always laughing for no reason.

I seriously cannot believe how many times I have blown my nose over the past two days. I had been feeling a lot better too, dammit! You know who else is sick? LAY!!! That little booger! Buuut, probably my own fault for catching it since I am always touching everyone. Most of the class has a runny nose. Probably because it's still FUCKING FREEZING HERE. Such nonsense. Can't even talk about it anymore. WHERE IS SPRING KOREA?!?!

For some positive news, The Hunger Games opens here today! I am going to see it this weekend, woo hoo! I am also going to a birthday party tomorrow where my plan is to drink my cold away. I have also been downloading movies and need some suggestions. I am about to watch "Say Anything" because I've never actually seen the entire thing. I decided to first catch up on 80s classics I've never seen or need to re-watch. This past weekend I re-watched "Pretty in Pink" because it's so damn good and "Annie Hall" because they talked about it on "How I Met Your Mother" and I felt I needed to see it. Wasn't a huge fan. I've also never see "Star Wars"  or "ET" so those are on the list.

So I'm going to go watch that now and go to sleep soon (it's 9:00 here). I wanted to go to bed at 7, but I knew that if I did, I would never sleep the whole night. Last night I went to bed around 11, woke up at 1 and again at 5 and ever really went back to sleep. That suckkkeeedd. Crossing fingers tonight is better.

Tomorrow will definitely be better because I will finally get PAID!!! YAY!!!! I am marching myself straight to the grocery store and buying whatever the hell I want! Damn straight. And then I have to pay back everyone that bought me stuff while I was poor.

Ok, dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment