26 June 2012

New Best Friend

I've got one, and it's name is baking soda. Apparently you can clean pretty much anything and everything with baking soda, and vinegar. I like baking soda more because it's cheaper (sorry vinegar). I have been on a cleaning marathon this afternoon and most of it has involved some sort of combination of baking soda, vinegar or lemon juice. The sad part is, my apartment still seems dirty. I think it is just inherently dirty. Everything gets realllly dusty inside, especially during the summer and especially with the windows open. Since my AC filter hasn't been changed yet, I am keeping the windows open. Hence, everything kind of has a dusty film on it. Sucks.

I also decided to do an at home olive oil hair treatment and I think I burned my scalp. Sometimes it sucks being an impatient moron. I do things while simultaneously thinking in my head, do not do that!!! And then I do it. So now, I think I burned a hole in my scalp by putting extremely hot olive oil on it. Stupid. I'm hoping that my hair will at least be luxurious and will kind of be worth the burn. My hair has been looking especially bad here in Korea. It looks fantastic the day I get it cut and blow dried by the hairdresser, but after that it is pretty much downhill. I'm not sure what is going on...last summer it was looking amazing and this summer it's just a sad mess. I'm hoping it's going to improve soon.

I think I'm going green here in Korea. I've been finding all these do it yourself with natural ingredients things to clean my apartment (and hair). Mainly out of necessity. I can't find of cleaning things here, and, I'm cheap. The combination is turning me into a DIY master. Maybe not master though, since like I said, my apartment still seems dirty and my scalp is burned. Hopefully I'll learn my lesson for next time, at least.

In other news, some people suck really bad and it is extremely disappointing. I hate more than anything having to move people over to the suck list. It's a terrible feeling.

Anyway, I also thought I had mastered the not having energy crisis but I was sooo tired today. Maybe I can find some natural way to give myself some energy because sleep, iron pills, coffee and exercise aren't seeming to work for me. I've tried some combination of those four over the last few weeks. Nothing seems to be working and I am tired of being tired. That's all for now.

Dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment