04 July 2012

My Country Tis of Thee

....that is the song I played for my kids this morning. I, per usual, just randomly picked a YouTube song, thinking it would be fine and didn't listen to it before I played it for them. So when the full chorus (like, Catholic church style), my kids were giving me some weird looks.

Anyway, I was just doing some research, trying to figure out if my constant fatigue is caused by a thyroid problem. I don't have any of the other symptoms, but they said most people's problem is not getting a full 8 hours of sleep. So I'm cutting this post short and going to bed...hopefully that will help because tomorrow we are going to the aquarium and I need to be 100%. Fingers crossed!

More about my epic fail at a 4th of July bbq later.

Dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment