21 July 2012

Adventure Time!

More good days!

Friday Mom Teacher got to visit Cherry Class and it was such a good time! They all sang for her and drew her pictures and loved her! We had such a good time! I also got more birthday surprises which was so lovely. My class made me a card and sang me happy birthday, the school also sang me happy birthday and I got a moon pie and a Starbucks gift card. I also got an amazing package in the mail from New York! I got to wear lots of my new things from the States and I was looking like a million bucks. Everyone at school was super nice to my mom and the principal even gave her a gift. So nice!

That night we went to Korean BBQ, which was, as always, soooo delicious. I love it so much. It was incredibly hot in the restaurant and we all got the meat sweats pretty bad, plus I got meat juice on my birthday dress, but it was well worth it. And, my friends bought me a cake! They sang me happy birthday and then the whole restaurant clapped for me! Yay, thanks random Koreans! Then I took my mom to Daiso,  and of course I found at least 10 things to buy, and she did as well.

And now it's almost time to fly to Thailand!!!! This is turning out to be the best birthday month ever!!! I love vacations, I love birthdays, I love my mom, so great!!! I love Korea and I have a feeling I'm going to love Thailand as well. So excited!!!!



Dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment