15 October 2012

Heyyyyy Sexy Laddyy

Sooo, got to see Psy do Gangnam Style live and in person this weekend!!! It was such a good weekend!! We were waaay far back and it was crowded as all hell, but it was still so so fun! And I was still able to see Psy's ballin bedazzled tuxedo, so I am very happy.

The weekend was not what I was really expecting (nothing in Korea ever is), but it was a blast. I mainly went for Psy and KPOP, but there was also an Formula One race going on, so I watched that as well. Whoa, F1 is some loud shit. The race was interesting, but not quite as exciting as I was hoping. Not for me, anyway. Some people were REALLY into the race. Way more people than I would have though, actually. F1 is apparently a lot bigger in other countries. There were lots of people from South Africa, England and Ireland in my tour group that were really into the races. They had flags and shirts and everything! One guy even bought a hat for $70! That is dedication! I met some super fun people as well...I love going on these trips. I always meet such hilarious and fun people from all over the place.

Again, the races were fun but I had way more fun at the concerts and also the folk village we stayed in. We got to the village really late at night, but were able to do some exploring in the morning. And we found puppies! Lots of other stuff happened, but I got home at 1:30 in the morning and now my brain doesn't work. So here's a video to enjoy! HOORAY PSY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment