29 October 2012

It's always a good time

Ohhh man, I just had a fantastic weekend. Seriously. So much fun. I love Korea.

Korea claims to not really "do" Halloween but I think they are more into it than they want to admit. We are dressing up for school on Wednesday and everyone there is getting pretty excited about it. I usually am not that into Halloween but this year I bought the most awesome costume I think I've ever had...except one year when I was an ice skater and went around on roller blades...that was pretty badass. Anyway, this year I purchased a full body panda onsie. AMAZING. It is so fantastic. The best part is that it was sooo cheap. It's technically "pajamas" but I don't think I would really want to sleep in it. I mean, I would because it's comfy and warm, but if I ever had to get up to go to the bathroom at night, it would be a huge pain in the ass. Anyway, it's great and I can't wait for my kids to see it, they are going to lose their minds!

There was also a lot of Halloween-y stuff going on Saturday. I didn't wear the panda suit out then because it was raining, so I was Minnie Mouse again. Not as good as a costume this year since I didn't have the real ears, but I looked ok. There were a lot of other really good costumes though. There were some Koreans dressed up as well. A friend did her face all up as a sugar skull (or something) and people kept stopping her to ask for pictures. It was cool but it made our walk to the bar talk a long time.

After the bar we went to a club that played the most random ridiculous music I have ever heard at a club. Everything from Rage Against the Machine to Queen to the girl that sings that Call Me Maybe song. And Gangnam Style, of course! I injured myself dancing to Gangnam Style, but I just danced it off. The club also cracked me up because instead of an X on your hand, they stamped you with an I heart you stamp. They also have lockers for all your stuff, which is awesome. Get on that, America!

I spent most of the rest of the weekend sleeping and/or eating, so overall, a fantastic weekend. I also bought some Halloween decor for my classroom and the kids were super excited about it today. I just love holiday season! I love all the decorations. I can't wait for Christmas! Cherry class is going to be a Winter Wonderland and it's going to be AWESOME.

Dream big people! 

No comments:

Post a Comment