30 April 2008

Ah, Infertility

Yay! The eggs came out today! And it actually went much, much better than I thought it was going to. I was really afraid I was going to be super sore and nauseous, but I am feeling pretty good. My dad is the one that ended up taking me to the place...that was a little awkward. Only because the nurse and everyone was talking about girl stuff with him right there. Also, when I woke up from the anesthesia, I felt like I was super drunk and kept saying retarded things. I mean, I say stupid things anyway, but I just couldn't make myself stop. And in all honesty, I thought it was pretty funny, but the neither the nurse or my dad looked particularly amused. So I kinda wish I had someone more fun there. But oh well. Either way, I now am $3500 richer and seriously, that was the easiest $3500 I have ever made. It's almost as much money that I made at the ranch, and I had to spend four months in hell for that! The only thing that stinks now is that I can't drive for the rest of the day and all I really want to do is go to the beach and/or go shopping. I need a chauffeur. Too bad my sister is not all that nice, she'd be perfect.

Anywho, I'm going back to my heating pad now. But I feel fine...just a tad bit crampy, no worries people.

Later dudes.

No comments:

Post a Comment