16 April 2008

White Hot

This particular blog was created pretty much only because I want to discuss the crazy lady at my gym. She actually kind of scares me a little. bit. First off, she's there ALL the time. I've been to the gym at really random times before and sure enough, there she is. 9:00 on Monday night, 11:00 Saturday morning, 3:00 Sunday afternoon, she's there. She is either on the elliptical machine or the stationary bike. And she is super skinny already, so she really doesn't need to be working out in the first place (that is what I think about all skinny people-they need to stop working out and get fat like me). But here is the really crazy part-she is always exercising in spandex, a sweatshirt and with like, 8 towels piled on top of her head. I really think she has problems. She looks like a wrestler trying to sweat off extra pounds before a match. Only she's like, 60 and clearly not a wrestler. I think she needs help. I've thought about saying something to the people that work there, but it's like two high school boys, so I don't think they would really care. It also makes me sad that I have to go to the gym alone and don't have anyone there to laugh at her with me. I look around at the other people there sometimes, but no one else seems to notice.

Soccer game monday. We scored. So we're improving. The other team scored three times as many goals, but we're going to focus on the two that we scored. The other team had a beast too, so it was a little unfair. I think out of the eight goals they scored, this one girl scored six of them. We had some crying, as always, but it was a little more justified this time...she got hit in the face with the ball. So I'm hoping Saturday is going to be our big comeback. It's going to be great.

Since I've been reading the "Stuff White People Like," I have been very aware of just how white I am. I thought maybe I would have some credibility since I dated a black person, but I think even if did, it's been lost by now. I mean, first off, the person was a complete loser, secondly, it's been awhile since that, and lastly (and also my personal favorite), I got replaced because I was in fact, not black. So anyways, it was cracking me up yesterday because I was so extremely white. First I went to the gym and listened to white people music on my ipod. After that, I went home, grabbed my reusuable grocery bag and walked myself to the farmer's market. Then I walked back home, planted some flowers and made myself a lovely white person dinner. All in all, a fabulously white afternoon.

Holy crap, new favorite website- Go Fug Yourself. Just discovered it at work and it is freaking hysterical. I will no longer be looking for a job, I'll be reading this website instead. And will be jealous and wishing it were my job to judge stupid ass, fugly celebrities.

Hm, so this deviated a little from just the crazy lady, but whatever.

Ciaoooo.

1 comment:

  1. SOLANGE: How? Those look like you have gangrene of the pelvis. How come you refuse to wear bottoms on-stage? Are you allergic?


    My favorite line from the Beyonce fuglyness. I love this website, and I wish it were my job to write the stuff on it.

    ReplyDelete