15 April 2008

Oh What a Miracle Am I

So this blog is going to be really random and retarded because I don't have anything really to write about. I'm at work and it's freezing in the office. But I guess that's not really anything new, so whatever. But just wanted to warn people (all my adoring fans that read this) that extreme randomness is coming your way.

First off, Sarah rocks my face off for taking the time to actually research what Chris Brown is talking about. It all makes sense now. That Chris Brown...not only is he super fine, but he is also so clever with his witty analogies. I'd be his Jordans EVERY day, you know what I'm saying? Holla Chris.

My mom was telling me the other day about how she sings songs to her first grade class and I started singing some of the million camp songs I have learned over the years and I wanted to share one of personal favorites (I have four). It's called "Oh, What a Miracle" and I don't know the tune to tell you, but if you're ever around me, I'll sing it for you. Here goes:

[chorus..there are movements involved as well]
Oh, what a miracle,
Oh, what a miracle
Every little part of me
I'm so special, so very special
Ain't nobody quite like me!

[then you make up a few verses]
I've gotta ____[nose]___ (point to your nose)
I've gotta nose
Watch me ______[pick it]____ (pick your nose)
Watch me pick it
OH, what a miracle am I!

[more verses, then the chorus again]

So you can make up all kinds of good stuff for the verses, like, I've got a appendix...watch it do nothing...I've got eyes, watch me watch you. Get creative...it's fun.
My other favorites are This Little Light of Mine, Be a Great Boy/Girl, and the Y song. Oh, and Camp Greenville High. So I guess I have five. Oh man, I am such a nerd.

To further prove what a nerd I am, I am now going to talk about facebook and how it is getting completely out of control. Ok, first off, it needs to back up out of my business and quit telling me who I should be friends with. If I wanted to be friends with those people, I probably already would be. Especially with a school like PC...if I'm not already their friend and they are friends with lots of my friends..it's probably because I don't really like them. So back off facebook. I also don't need facebook making me feel like a loser with the "Wish you weren't lonely?" ad. Of course I wish that, but I don't need fb rubbing it my face. And the super hot guy that is pictured on the ad probably isn't interested in me. And even if he was, he probably lives really far away and/or has already been picked up by some other facebook loser that actually clicks on those ads. I also don't want to look at some fatty's muffin tops while I'm facebook stalking. They're distracting, as well as disgusting. And really, I feel sorry for the poor girl who's nasty back fat is featured on facebook for millions of people to see. That's just embarrassing. And lastly, I don't care what kind of pin-up girl, dog, vampire or princess I would be. That seriously has to be the dumbest thing I've ever seen. And I will say that even though I refuse to add the "top friends" feature to my profile...it does make me a little bit sad when I'm not in someones top friends.

Another crazy work story-a young guy came in (my age) with his mother and I guess grandmother but couldn't pee at first. So he's drinking water in the lobby and the mom looks at me and is like, well if he can't go, you can just take mine can't you? Um, what?! No, crazy lady, I cannot substitute your pee for your sons. It doesn't work like that. I swear, some people are just beyond ridiculous.

In other news, in every game I've played in this week (cause I'm ballin'...oh yeah, and speaking of ballin, there is a caseworker for DSS who's last name is Baller and I think that is so awesome and am thinking of asking him to marry me so that can be my last name too), my team has gotten murdered. It's actually quite sad. We did alright in kickball and in softball we were pretty rag tag, but we at least scored. However, in soccer on Saturday..we were struggling big time. I don't think my team even got down to the other end of the field. I think it was like 11-0. They were all crazy too...I don't know if it was because it was Saturday or what (maybe they were all excited about new Jordans?) but I think everyone on the team cried at least once. Hopefully we can pull ourselves together tonight. There's no crying in soccer!

Ok, this is getting out of control. So I'll stop.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment