24 April 2008

You're Welcome

I'm really tired and will be returning to this post to add more later, promise. But for now, my dear loyal readers, I wanted to share with you this little jobby I found on the Go Fug Yourself website:

Fuggifer Fugpez Fugoa Fugdd almost-Fugfleck Fugthony

It is perhaps my most favorite of all the pictures. First off, I love that they do J. Lo's section in her voice. So fabulous. And also, that outfit? Seriously? Celebrities kill me. They are the biggest waste of space and money. I mean, someone got paid to make that shit and then I'm sure J. Lo had to pay big bucks to wear it. Those shoes make me hurt. And I won't even discuss the rest of the outfit. She looks like a complete idiot. As do most celebs. However, I guess it's not a total waste because without their idiot selves, how would I entertain myself at work?

I also found this website: Stuff God Hates. It has potential to be funny...but I think it's trying a little too hard.

Also, the egg retrieval is going to be Sunday (fingers crossed)! As long as my follicles cooperate, we should be all systems go. Get excited!

More later bitches. Ciaooo

No comments:

Post a Comment