09 September 2008

GRRRRR

People, I am PISSED. And, very similar to last weekend...it's over something somewhat minor that I probably should not be so angry about. Of course, I blow it up in my head and come up with all these reasons as to why I am entitled to be very very angry. But in all reality, I should probably take a chill pill. I am all over the place right now, so bear with me..but, I really think something is wrong with me. It is possibly the birth control I'm on...it's new and I think there is a very real chance it is making me crazy. I'm going to try and switch soon. Other than being INSANE with anger these days, I have also been crazy hungry like, ALL the time. It's actually pretty annoying. I eat. A lot. And still I feel like I am never satisfied. It's really very strange...since just a few weeks ago I would eat like, half a sandwich and feel super full. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! I don't know. I also have to pee constantly. I realize these are not life threatening symptoms...but they are rather annoying and I would like to get back to my regular, only crazy every now and then life. Oh yeah, and I'm super tired pretty much all the time, even after sleeping for the recommended 7-8 hours. Don't make no sense.

But anyways, here is why I'm angry: Stupid buttface girl that we interviewed as a potential roommate has now backed out on us and we are back to square one. And yes, I realize this kind of thing happens all the time and I need to get over it but I've taken it personally. And this is why I think there is something wrong with me. I should probably shrug my shoulders, say her loss and get the fuck over it. But I just can't let it go. I am super angry towards her right now. I also REALLY REALLY don't want to go back to the drawing board to figure out who is going to move in. Honestly, if it could just be me and Liz...that would be awesome. Expensive..but awesome. Then I could make the third room my office/study/whatever else I feel like doing in there. And I don't need either of those things since I don't bring work home or study for anything...but it would be nice to feel important and rich enough to have such a room. But, that is not happening so we HAVE to find a third person and right now our only options are bagpipes boy and random boy we can't actually meet because he is in PA. DAMMIT.

Oh, and I was mad this weekend because it was supposed to be Tropical Storm weather, but instead it was freaking beautiful. I know, and it's like, wtf jacky, why are you mad? But that really just started it off. I was slightly irritated because I had all these rainy day plans and then they got all F-ed up with the nice weather, but I still had to do them but really I just wanted to go to the beach. Then my nose ring fell down the sink and I had to buy this weird one from Claires...just having to go to Claires actually was annoying. And I also spent the day fabric shopping with my mom and that made me want to hurt someone. She and I do not have the same taste in decorating and she thinks everything I suggest is stupid and will look ugly. She also thinks she is an expert...which she kind of is since that was her job for a while..but whatever. I felt bad though because and my step dad were being nice and helpful...but I really just wanted to go to the damn beach. Not reupholster a silk screen.

I need to move on. I have things to look forward to. Dinner with someone awesome on Friday. A weekend with people I love. And, this is far off..but I'm going to see "WICKED" next month! SO PUMPED! I've already seen it once, but I am just as stoked about seeing it again. It's wicked awesome people...you should see it too.

Also, we had soccer practice again yesterday and it actually went kind of well. I don't have any idea what I'm doing, but I think I do a pretty good job of faking it. Except there was this one kid that was super annoying and I kept telling him to be quiet and I wouldn't let him be goalie because he kept asking. So yeah, then after practice JC tells me he is slightly autistic. He forgot to mention that after speaking with his dad. So JC was off coaching our other team and I was being mean to the autistic child. I SUCK. Things that would have been helpful to know YESTERDAY (The Wedding Singer? Am I right here? I'm bad with movie quotes).

So I'm going to try and just get over myself...but be advised not to send bad news my way or I might break something. Like your face. You have been warned.

Later dudes.

No comments:

Post a Comment