11 September 2008

shiny happy jacky

Alright people, I've calmed down a bit since yesterday. Whew, thank goodness...heads are no longer going to roll. And, you're probably thinking..Whoa! What is this treat?! Two posts in a ROW! That's right folks, today is your LUCKY DAY! Thank your lucky stars and say an extra thank you prayer tonight because this is no joke.

I mainly just wanted everyone to see this new website I found because it is awesome and hilarious. More ways to entertain myself at work! YAY! Here is the link: http://www.wwtdd.com/
And here is an exerpt from one of my favorite posts, from the Jessica Simpson site:
"If you’re reading this somewhere other than the United States today, you should know that today is our birthday. The US has been awesome for 232 years now, and so today all of us bad ass motherfuckin Americans will celebrate by putting our hot chicks in bikinis and shooting fireworks at each other. The point being, things will probably be kind of slow today, so my condolences if you’re bored. Also, my condolences if you're not American. I read in the bible that if god didn’t make you American, it’s because he hates you, so you’re kind of screwed."

hahahahaha! That last line is the best. Another fave is when he is talking about Britney Spears (who is a big fucking moron, btw) and says, "She's a modern day Solomon, people often say." OH MY. So funny. I just love me some sarcasm. And my VERY favorite line (Hm, maybe you should just look at the site instead of me re posting everything on here. Whatev, here it is...)..."What Would Tyler Durden Do" is a blog focused on bringing you the latest gossip and news about rich and famous celebrities. And then making fun of them. Why? Because fuck them, that's why."
Because fuck them, that's why. I LOVE IT. Mainly because I freakin HATE celebrities and how fucking retarded they are and how they are a huge waste of space and especially a HUGE waste of money. But no more ranting about them. I am shiny happy jacky today.

I am especially happy because I'm going to Atlanta this weekend and I am super pumped! I am also pumped because it is currently almost 5:00 which means I get to GO HOME! YAY! And we have soccer practice today, which gives me something to do, also making happy. Even though I will probably get a thousand more bug bites to add to my million current bug bites on my legs...oh well.

And we still haven't found a third roommate, but we're also not dwelling on it because shiny happy jacky does not do things like that. Even though that girl can still suck it. The US department of immigration can also suck it...but that's a whole new story.

I would also like to say that the new facebook is the stupidest thing ever. It makes it a lot harder to follow and it really just looks stupid. Who is making these decisions at fb? We need to have a chat.

And lastly, did I ever share that a woman at work threatened to slap me? It was pretty funny. She didn't want to give up her hair because it was "all natural." Which was a lie because she was most obviously wearing a wig. And then after she got kicked out for threatening physical violence, she asked if her eyebrows would be enough hair to send out. Seriously? You are willing to shave off your EYEBROWS but not willing to give up a tiny bit of hair? WHAT IS WITH PEOPLE?! Crazy crazy.

Oh, and if anyone was wondering, I gave up on reading Catch-22. Unless anyone can make a compelling argument for me to finish it, I won't be picking it back up.

Thank you. That is all. Godspeed.

1 comment:

  1. california here come...

    you should finish Catch 22 just because that's one of those books that is necessary. That's my argument.

    ReplyDelete