03 September 2008

Lame

What?! Has it really been since August 20 since my last post? So sorry dear readers...but really, it's because nothing interesting has been going on. It's really quite sad. I wish I had something fun and exciting to report...but I got nothing. So I guess I'll ramble about nothing since I'm pretty good at it.

Oh, in case you were worried...my sister is going to move into the house. Actually, she already has. Last night was night two of the sister move-in and so far, so good. She was a little pushy when we went grocery shopping, as well as about me cleaning up, but I think I set her straight. I was super tired, so I was not really in the mood for shopping or cleaning, even though she clearly was. Also, for some reason, she is now under the impression that we should do all our grocery shopping together and have joint meals all the time...but I just don't think that is going to work. I am too lazy to cook all the time and we don't really have the same tastes. We are still in the process of looking for a third roomie. We have talked to a few people and are going to make a decision by Friday. I'm a little nervous cause you never know what you're going to get when you let a perfect stranger move into your house, so we'll see. I am excited though because now the house looks nicer (and cleaner!) AND we are getting cable and internet! Hooray! I will finally be connected the outside world once again. And I'll be able to write this from home and not from work, where I don't think my creative jucies really flow freely.

Hurricane Hanna is headed this way. Get your windows boarded up people, and head for the hills. Honestly, and I'm going to straight to hell for this, but I kind of hope it hits. Not because I want to see Charleston destroyed or flooded, but beacuse it would mean another 3 day weekend! And, a three day work wee! And how fabulous would that be?! Super fabulous. I know, I know..that is awful of me..but I'm really sick of working and I am not sick of weekends, so it would be a perfect trade-off. Fingers crossed for Hanna. Maybe just a small Hanna...not a big, scary Hanna. We don't need a Hugo repeat.

I had a bunch of other stuff ready that I was going to ramble about, but I've forgotten what the topics were, so I think I'll just shut up instead.

Later dudes.

1 comment: