12 February 2009

Ciao ciao Bella e Notte

I had to give the puppies back today. :( It was bittersweet. I was super tired of them waking me up at 5 in the morning, peeing all over my damn floor and especially tired of them fighting and in general, being really loud when I wanted them to be quiet. But they were SO dang cute! I will miss them. But, the vet said I did a "fabulous" job with them. So go me. Because I thought I wasn't doing anything right. Apparently I am practically the puppy whisperer. And, oh my gosh, they got so freaking big! They are seriously going to be HUGE ass dogs. One of my friends might adopt Bella, so that would be awesome. We'll see. I hope she always remembers who her REAL mom is though (me). Now, let's honor them with a slide show. Please enjoy. And sorry some of the pics are sideways. I forgot to fix them before I downloaded them and now I don't feel like re-doing it. Also, there are 145 pics...so prepare yourself.


Also, here are some videos of them being super cute. I don't know if you can stand it.



The water was freezing!!!



And yes, that is me making those freaky noises. Sorry if I creep you out. I kind of creep myself out.

So anyways, I think a puppy break will be good for me...but I hope I get some new ones soon. They make life so much better...and cuter! And, everyone loves me more too! It's great! I wanted to take them to bars and stuff to attract guys, but I thought that might just be a little too much. So I'll just try the beach when it gets warmer.

One last thing. I know it's on the slideshow, but you might not have made it that far (it's like, #104)...but this is my favorite from the other day: Ok favorite two...




Isn't the beach the most fabulous place ever? Yes, I think so too.

No comments:

Post a Comment