10 February 2009

Dance Dance

So I thought this was super awesome. Only the first two minutes or so. I don't know why it's so long...but you can keep watching because it's ellen and she's awesome and my favorite. But, I was really just talking about the dancers.



How freaking cool are they?! I am so in love with coordinated dances. Hello, that is why I'm obsessed with cheesy ass dance movies like Dirty Dancing Havana Nights and Step Up, Step Up 2 and Stomp the Yard. First off, learning the main dance in DDHN is one of my life goals. All I need is a super cheesy Cuban (any Latino would work I think..as long as he can dance and has a cute accent) and I am set. And I realllly want to go to go a club and see a dance off like in Step Up. Do things like that really happen? God, that would be so awesome. And I also really really REALLY want to go to a step show! I know I would be the lamest, most gooberest, whitest person there but I would not even give a shit. I think step is so freaking awesome and wish so so bad I could do it. I also really want to go to a Drumline-esq show. I know those exist, but I just don't know when or where. If you hear of anything, let me know. Corey was supposed to take me to a step and/or drum show (b/c he lives in Atlanta and is black, so of course I figured he would know where to go) but he sucks and is all talk and no action...and we don't speak anymore...so that is not happening. How sad. I don't think Charleston has that kind of stuff going on. But I wouldn't really know...out of the very few friends I have down here, a very small percentage of them are black. Am I supposed to say black? I don't know. I think it's ok though, so I'm sticking with it. African-American is too long to type every time. Again, I would ask someone, but my go-to person is gone.

So anyways, if any of you lovely people hear of a throw down somewhere, hook me up because a dance off would make.my.life.

Peace up. C town down.

No comments:

Post a Comment