24 February 2009

Little Ditty...

'bout JACK AND DIANE....
AH!!!I know...so so cute. I had to look up how to spell ditty.

This is Diane. She kind of looks like a chihuahua. I definitely had to look up how to spell chihuahua. What a ridiculous word.
And here's Jack. He is very manly, even though he is afraid of the cat at my dad's house. Don't tell anyone.
So anyways, they are, of course, super cute. But, like all puppies they are CRAZY! And so annoying. Don't get me wrong, I love them to death. But I do NOT love them peeing ALL over my floor. Honestly, I don't mind the poop as much because I can just pick it up and be done..but the pee lingers. And, it's harder to find, so sometimes I step in it without realizing it was there. I know, SICK. And, poop doesn't make the floor sticky. It just smells worse. And I realize I have a ton of pictures of dogs in my bed. Does that make me weird? I don't know, but these puppies LOVE to cuddle and I, for one, am not going to stop them. These are also harder to get pics of because they are super hyper and always running around like crazy pups. Which they are.

So yeah...there you go. Anyone want to adopt them? How can you resist really? Everyone asks me how I could possibly give them back after a few weeks. And straight up, I cry every time. However, I can't lie, I am always SO ready. They are so cute but super annoying. The worst is in the morning because they don't like to sleep past 5:30 or so. Even on the weekend! I know, why don't they want to sleep in? Silly puppies. And it's cold and so early, I usually just let them out of the cage and of course they pee on the floor. I'm so lazy But I dont' want them to wake up my roommates with their whining. But I'm beginning to be less concerned with my roomies because they both suck. So yeah. But that is for a whole new post.

Well then, nothing else too exciting going on. I feel like there was something else, but I can't think of it. I'll let you know as soon as I do.

Little ditty...bout Jack and Diane...two American puppies, peeing as much as they can.

Like my new version? I know, I should be a song writer.




PS-notice the new bedspread? Yeah, they peed all over my other two, and I had to borrow one. That is how much I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment