05 August 2010

Coincidence?

I think not! Guess who shares my birthday with me? [I know this is a week late, but this is the first day I haven't felt like garbage and I want to share.] JACKIE KENNEDY! And, almost as great, Soulja Boy! Basically, I'm in pretty awesome birthday company. I've always felt a special connection with Jackie O. She's fantastic, I'm fantastic, we both look good in big sunglasses and we're both classy ladies with a layer of sketchiness. I don't know how I've gone 25 years without learning that we have the same birthday, but better late than never I guess. I guess this means I'm destined to become a first lady. Either that or a rap star that invents the dumbest dance ever and sings about about a horribly disgusting and degrading sex act, like Soulja Boy. Only time will tell. I also share my birthday with 5 other people that I know of. They aren't famous though, so who really cares? (just kidding)

Anyways, the past week (up until yesterday) was pretty amazing. Birthday celebrations were lovely and my friends were here on the weekend and that rocked. We went to the cheesy club in Hollywood that I love. It's probably the least cool in all of LA, but I don't really care. They play awesome 80s music and sometimes they play early 90s stuff as well and I love it. The night was so fun. I will say that cab drivers in LA are total dicks though...they put a damper on things, but whatever. Sunday we saw Eclipse and it was horribly cheesy, as expected. It did however, solidify my membership on Team Jacob. Actually, I'm really more Team Taylor because Jacob isn't real. But since I'm now the proud owner of a Jacob canvas bag (thanks birthday presents!), I have to represent his character as well.

I guess the weekend wore me down because Tuesday I was feeling pretty sickly. I went straight home from work and took like, a hundred hour nap (coma?) and dragged myself back today, but went home early. I'm feeling a lot better now so unfortunately it's back to work tomorrow. This week has been so horrible at work. There are a million complaints, most of them are totally ridiculous and people are being super annoying. One woman said she was going to call the better business bureau on me. Awesome!

Anyways, I have to pick up my friend at the airport at midnight :( And then get up for work tomorrow. :( :( Not sure why I didn't just say I was still sick and would come in late, pending on how I felt. I'm an idiot. I guess I'll take a nap until I have to leave.

Dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment