18 August 2010

More Smiling Please

Apparently there is not enough smiling going on behind the secretary desk (where I sit) at work. More complaints today about how the secretary is not nice and doesn't ever smile. More sadness in my heart, but I'm shaking it off. One, because it's not true. I smile all the time. Two, I did actually get some nice comments (the staff is very good!!!) and three, the bitches that wrote mean things are leaving tomorrow. CIAO CIAO ASSHOLES!

Man, I am really terrible at shaking things off. I do not take criticism well. I should work on that. PS-I'm not the secretary! I'm important! I sign the certificates! Respect me!

In other news, work is actually improving in a weird way. And I think it's just going to get better. I'm excited to what happens. Also, I saw Step Up 3 last night (sadly, not in 3D...shit's expensive) and it was FABULOUS! Soooo cheesy and really, why do they even bother with a "plot line." Less talking, more dancing! That's what I always say. I can't wait for Step Up 4! Maybe it will be about a girl (brown hair, kind of short, lots of potential) that doesn't really dance all that well, but really likes it and she finds this super hot guy that teaches her how to release all her dancing power and really good things happen. I think that would be a great movie. I would go see it and possibly buy it on DVD.

Anyways, not much else is going on. Hopefully that will change soon.

Dream big people! And keep (or start) smiling! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment