27 August 2010

Welcome to the good life

Welcome to the gooood liiiiiaaeeeffffeeee.

That was supposed to be sung in the Kanye voice. From the song. You know. Ok whatever.

Anyways, long story behind all this, but I get to spend the next six days in a super sweet apartment in downtown Santa Monica. Which is freaking awesome for so many reasons. I am BY MYSELF. Sweet, sweet, alone time. I'm alone a lot, but never really and truly alone since my roommates could possibly come home at any time. Also, my roommates can be gross and basically I'm so thrilled to take a vacation away from then. I also am now within 10 minutes walking distance to work. Which means, NO BUS! Also, more sleep! Speaking of sleep, I get to sleep in a REAL bed. Off the ground, headboard and all that jazz. And best of all, I have AIR CONDITIONING! And it has a remote control! What?!?! I know, right?!?!

It's truly fantastic. Now, I'm going "home" to lay out on my deck and then I can go back to my apartment, play loud music and dance around in my underwear if I so desire. Don't be jealous because you know your Thursday night will not be as awesome as mine.

Dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment