25 August 2010

Rose and Thorn

So we (counselors) used to play this game at camp when we were too lazy to come up actual vespers (inspirational stories of some sort) for our campers. My family also used to play our own version at the dinner table called Highlights and Lowlights. Basically you say the worst part of your day, then the best. And there's also the bud, which is what you're looking forward to. So since I'm to lazy to form real sentences right now (also, it's almost 11:00...where does the time go?!), I'm playing Rose and Thorn, blog style.

Thorn:
I left my phone at home.
I had too much caffeine crack (an iced coffee) today and was having difficulty speaking and made myself look and sound like an idiot on more than one occasion.
I had a car, but no where to go and apparently no friends that want to go anywhere.
I bought food to make myself a great dinner and then got full from chips.
I had to pay $6 for parking because Santa Monica is stupid. Also, I'm stupid. Long story.

Rose:
31 students are leaving and not one of them wrote mean things about me on their evaluations!
I went to Albertsons and guess what I found. STARBURST JELLYBEANS!!! Successss!!!
I also discovered that Albertsons trumps Ralphs and Vons by a million in terms of selection of pretty much everything, thus I have found a new, better, Starburst Jellybean carrying grocery store.
I got to drrriiivvveeee! Love driving. So much.
I watched some really funny TV.
I got some really nice facebook messages.


Last but not least, Bud:
Beach tomorrow! It's supposed to be 82!!!!
I get to drive some more!
I have Starburst Jellybeans to eat!
I get to go home in THREE WEEKS! (that is a long term one)

Your turn!

Dream big people! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment