12 July 2011

As You Wish

The Princess Bride is on TV! Made this Monday so much better! There are so many good quotes, I couldn't possibly list them all.

Oh yes, I thought of another birthday wish: Fake glasses. They make me feel so much smarter and I would like to wear them when working. Ooo, and iTunes giftcards.

Speaking of working. OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS. Work is out of control. There is so much work and just not enough time. On top of that, just drama. Stupid, stupid drama. My coworkers are so slow, I can't even stand it. I am technically not really supposed to be doing office work any more, and just focusing on the activities but it's pretty much impossible. It is seriously stressing me out. The thing is, I have control over my work and what I can do, but I can't make my coworkers work fast and better. It's very frustrating. I don't think it's necessarily their fault but I am kind of at a loss as to what to do about things anymore.

But I'm going serenity prayer this shit and just move on. The other thing is, I'm supposed to be doing the fun stuff and enjoying myself. Because here's my week:
Tuesday: Malibu
Wednesday: Universal Studios
Thursday: Whale watching
Friday: VEGAS. Fucking Vegas.

Not bad, right? I should be pumped! INSTEAD I AM FREAKING OUT. I need to calm down. Who has Valium? Is that what makes you chill out? I don't know, I need something. Help appreciated.

I just want to plan my damn birthday party! It's creeping up fast and I want it to be a good one!

Dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment