10 July 2011

Wonderfully Verbal

My triumphant return to Zumba was somewhat of a tease. Well, not a tease I guess, but more of a false alarm. Or something. I am having difficulty being smart lately. I have been SO tired since I got back to LA and my brain is fried from work. The stress and chaos at work is unbelievable. There is a part of me that likes the chaos because I do well in it and it makes the days go by faster. I don't, however, really like when it gets to the point of overwhelming. I also don't like when I am not able to focus on what I am really supposed to be doing and actually like doing, which is the activities for school.

But enough about that. Please watch this and check out my doppelganger at the 0:14 mark. So strange. But kind of awesome.



A friend pointed that out to me at the wedding I went to and I totally forgot about it until I just saw it on TV. Crazy huh!
what
Yes indeed. In other news, it's birthday month! I know everyone is just dying to know what they can send me for the big 26. Well, wonder no more! The list is here. So here you go:

1. External hardrive
2. iPhone (or any new phone)
3. A car
4. Pretty, sparkly things

But, if you can't afford any of those, feel free to just send a text, email, postcard or even just think about me on the 28th. Anything is appreciated.

Today I did a thorough room cleaning and my room looks amazing. A good room clean makes me so happy. I think you should come see for yourself! I also am crazy tired since I got back. Between work and the depression of being back, I've been getting in bed pretty early.

Right now I'm watching First Wives Club and it is just so damn good. Bette Midler is the best. It makes me a little nervous for my future, but I haven't even made it to step one so I'll probably be ok for a few years.

Gah, I can't focus and make anything worth reading right now. So sorry, friends. I'll be back when my brain starts working again.

Dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment