27 July 2011

There It Is

Has anyone seen that commercial for the iPhone (or something) that has the guy at a restaurant looking up a Whoop! There It Is? Anyone? Well, I hate that commercial. You want to know why? Because that guy is being super rude. The waitress is there to take his order and he is being really rude and just ignoring her and continuing to talk on the phone. So rude.

Anyway, it was just on TV so I thought I would comment. I am currently chilling, at home, in the middle of the day and it is so awesome. I am on my way to get my California driver's license. I have mixed emotions about this. I don't really want it and I feel like it's going to be a pain in the ass, but it seems necessary. I don't know, I can't decide. But whatever, because I got to leave work and I don't have to go back until afterwards. I came home to get my passport and such and decided I'd have lunch..since I was here and all. My roommates have been gone and it is SO fantastic to have the apartment to myself. I'm loving it.

I'll be loving the rest of this week as well. Tonight, Dodger's game. Tomorrow, Beach Fun Day and Thursday (MY BIRTHDAY), Disneyland!!!!!!!! I mean, how awesome is that? Pretty fucking awesome if you ask me. I actually think I'll go to California Adventure because I've already been to Disneyland. My co worker has been giving me negative reviews about California Adventure, but she's pretty stupid, so I'll probably just ignore her.

Anyway, time to study. California makes you take a test to get your license here. Which really surprises me because there are the absolute WORST drivers here in LA. The worst. Off I go. Looking forward to the next few days. Getting less and less stressed about life, so things are good.

Dream big people!

1 comment:

  1. i've never noticed this about that commercial but now i will, and i agree! in NC where i live a handful of places (coffee shops, vintage stores) have signs on their cash registers that say things like "When you're done with your cell phone i'll take your order." or "will not ring up if on cell phone." it's pretty ballin' if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete