20 July 2011

That's cows, dumbass

Everyone that says Jimmy Fallon is not funny is a stupid idiot. For real.



So hilarious. Just made my night better.

Currently freaking out for a number of reasons. One. I forgot to call my dad on his birthday. I suck! Sorry Dad!!! I actually thought about it multiple times during the day but never had the opportunity to call since my boss was at work and I didn't get a lunch break. Then, I had a mini crisis at the end of work and once that was over, I had to go out to dinner with the students as an activity. Which was fun, but that wasn't over until 8:30, which is 11:30 on the east coast and is too late to call. So, dammit. I was also a moron and sent a package but put the wrong zip code on it. Like, who does that? Ughhh, I'm a dumbass.

Two. I just had to pay for Six Flags tickets with my personal credit card because the stupid website won't take the business credit card and blah blah blah, everything is stupid. Now freaking out a bit because that was a HUGE chunk of change that I don't really have. I also have to figure out my plan for tomorrow because I have to print the tickets, put cash in the bank, rent the car, AHHHH SO MUCH SHIT. I have major problems with planning out my route and trying to utilize my time most efficiently without doing any back tracking. I stress myself out big time. However, on the plus side, I think the trip to San Francisco is going to be postponed, which I think will be a good thing because I'll have some time to breathe and chill out a little. This activities planning is exhausting!

Oh yes. And I saw the last Harry Potter last night. Cried my eyes out. Am still trying to process the fact that it all ended. Snape. Oh god, Snape. Couldn't even handle it. The kiss. The kids. The creepy baby. Neville being a fucking badass. Too much to process, I can't deal. I need to go to bed. All was well. Tear.

Dream big people! Happy Birthday Dad!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment