27 September 2011

Dislike

Not having internet at home SUCKS. A lot. As someone that has a lot to say and no one around to listen to everything I have to say, this is my place to get it all out. And with no internet at home to let it all out, I'm keeping it all in and this is no good.

Annnnd, oh my goodness. I was just looking through some of the evaluations from the students and for some bad/hilarious news:
What did you dislike about CSL: "JACKY"

Literally, that is what was written.

For some good news:
Activities comments: "Activities with Jacky were absolute gorgeous. :)"

So, hooray for nice, gorgeous people.

Anyway, I have to go. Life is so strange these days. And for even more good news: DISNEYLAND tomorrow! 6 Flags on Thursday! Football on Saturday! Looking forward to this week.

Dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment