02 September 2011

Doesn't Matter

People! I am still without internet at home. And I'm currently pressed for time. But here is an update, real quick:

Work: everyone hates me and thinks I'm not fun. Not true, obviously. I am the most fun person ever.
Home: I need two new roommates. People are flaky and don't know how to clean. Awesome. For some good news, I bought a new trashcan and a lovely new air freshener for my room.
Miscellaneous: Not all boys are horrible. This is good and bad. Long story, but next week I'm going to be one sad lady.

Ok, well I have to run for now. Today I'm off to Long Beach. I have no idea what I'll be doing there but we'll see! Trying to minimize complaints but it seems impossible. But, what can you do? La la la, doesn't matter.

Dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment