10 September 2011

Loserville

I am the biggest loser of all time. I don't really care anymore, but I'm pretty positive it's true. Instead of being out in Vegas, getting drunk and doing crazy Vegas things, I am sitting in my hotel, watching Jimmy Kimmel live (a filler until Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, duh), alone and really looking forward to bed.

So that's my life now.

But seriously. Whatever. I'm tired and I'm getting old and I don't have anyone here to go out with, so here I am. Also, my hotel is really nice and once again, I'm taking full advantage of the internet and TV, which I still do not have at home. And I spent the day at the pool and I really just can't complain about that, ever.

Thanks to everyone that has been concerned about my well-being as of late. Things have improved a great deal. Which means I got through today without crying my eyes out for embarrassingly extended amounts of time. I'm counting this as a plus on my part. I am still sad as shit but I remembered that life goes on, time heals all wounds and all that other bullshit. Basically, life sucks and is super unfair but I also got to spend my workday at the pool so I should probably shut the fuck up and stop whining.

In other news, I think I am developing a new life plan and I'm pretty excited about it. I need a change. I've found change is almost always a positive thing for me, even if it is a big pain in the ass to get going and can be super scary. For example, I just changed to a new phone and it was a huge pain in the ass, as well as expensive. Not really scary, but the point is it has been awesome. I'm in love with my new Blackberry and apologize in advance for the excessive amount of facebook posts that will be coming your way.

Anyway, it's pretty undeveloped right now and the beginning stage is hinging on a very uncertain possibility, but I think it could be good. Don't want to talk too much about it and jinx it, but I'm hoping to get some things nailed down in the next few weeks and move forward with my life.

Last but not least, I just realized my hair is getting really long. I haven't decided just how I feel about it yet. I think I like it but I'm all, should I cut it short again? I think I'm going to focus on finishing my weight loss goals for now and then worry about hair. Oh, and getting my life straightened out. That is important as well.

Ok. Time for the real Jimmy. Gotta focus.

Dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment