19 November 2011

Thoughts

So. Haven't really been doing much with myself lately. I've come down off my bread making high (I'm still really proud) and then I had a really good Wednesday and now here I am doing nothing at all really. Wednesday I had a massage (thanks Mom for the gift certificate!), ran a bunch of errands and took like, the best nap ever. I don't think I got more accomplished after that but that nap was really fantastic.
Between half-ass looking for jobs/cars online, baking and an occasional outing, I have been watching a lot of daytime TV. And wow, it is SO bad. There really is no point in turning it on until like, 4 in the afternoon (when Ellen comes on) because there is NOTHING on during the day. It's awful. I try to record decent evening TV to watch during the day but I've learned my step dad gets a little stingy with the recording space. I have to delete before he finds out I took up some of his space. Man, living at home is the best. Only joking, it's really not bad but he does like to comment on everything I choose to watch. I'm not surprised, though. He likes to comment on anything and everything there is to comment on, even when no one wants to hear it. I am so appreciative of my mom and step dad but they talk A LOT during TV viewing. He also likes to watch TV at an insanely high volume which gets uncomfortable. However, we both like to watch Big Bang reruns so we get along pretty well.

Speaking of being appreciative, my mom is awesome. She bought me all these super cute winter clothes and I really wish I had more of a life so I could wear them all out. I seriously got the cutest jacket ever. I put it on in the store and literally shocked myself. For the most part, I am not a big fan of trying on clothes, or jackets for that matter because I rarely find things that are both cute and fit me well. But I have found jackets that are just that and my mom bought them all for me because she's awesome.

And speaking of cute clothes, I have been watching a What Not to Wear marathon and I have to say, I just LOVE it when the people are grateful and eager for the change.

Oh man, sorry these posts lately have been so terrible. I just don't really have anything interesting to say. Most of my thoughts lately are a little on the pathetic side and I've decided to keep them to myself. You're welcome!

Dream big people!

Oh, and this is my new obsession:

http://youtu.be/M4zCOHFrLVY

No comments:

Post a Comment