21 November 2011

Wheels

I'm all over the place right now, but first things first. I got a car today! Wooo hooo! It's just a little younger than me, but it has wheels and can get me out of my house and into the world, so mission accomplished. Why I did not take a picture of it yet, I have no idea, but I'll do that tomorrow. It's cute and I like it so no complaints here. I am so thrilled to be mobile again...feels good. I was a little hungover today from an impromptu marathon Juanita Greenburg's Saturday drink fest so maybe that is why I wasn't in picture taking mode. But, that was totally worth it. Started drinking at 2, and literally, 5 hours, 5-8 beers, 4 shots, and two plates of nachos later, I had spent $8. All thanks to my new "Gay Squad" (their words, not mine) and their Saturday generoristy. It was awesome.

In other news, the AMAs are on TV (I was not the person that turned them on, just so everyone knows) and I would just like to say Jennifer Lopez is ridiculous. I don't know if I've discussed my dislike for her before, but yeah, I'm not a huge fan. I'm just watching her perform in her like, sparkly spandex suit singing about drinking and dancing all night at the club and I'm just like, you are some one's mom, you know? I always think it's a little strange when people who have kids are performing/acting/posing or whatever else and looking all super sexy and whatnot. I mean, flaunt it if you got it I guess but how weird would it be if your mom was half-naked in front of the whole world. Happens all the time, I know, but I still think it's weird. It's obviously not just JLo, but something about her just irks me. Not that she gives a shit, she's rolling in money and I'm cruising around in a 1989 BMW sedan. So who's the winner here?

Anyway, I've also noticed from the stats that I got an influx of readers from Latvia. No idea how or why that happened but what up Latvia?!

OMG-I just saw a commercial for the new Bachelor. I mean, go Ben, but that old woman? Seriously?! Can't handle it. Sometimes I literally just can't deal with TV and it's ridiculousness. I will have to leave the room should that show ever be on in the background.

Last but not least, this girl I know started a website kind of about traveling and stuff and here's the link so check me out : http://llyov.org/647

A true reader and friend already knows this story but there it is in slightly shorter form and on a different website. Does this mean I'm a published author now? Probably.

Making more Swiss bread tonight. Seemed like a good idea a few hours ago but with another two hours of work to go, I'm not so sure anymore. We'll see.

Dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment