01 November 2011

Crazy

I have one full day left in LA. This is crazy and I can't really wrap my mind around it. I am excited and I am ready for the next chapter of my life but it still is just surreal to me. Especially since I have, literally, no idea what I'm going to do with myself over the next few weeks. Or ever, really. Keep checking in, I guess.

To celebrate my amazing time in LA, I got a small little tattoo. Sorry family, I'm sure you're disappointed in me, but when you start getting angry...just think about my ridiculous brother and his tats, that are significantly larger and more obvious than mine. You can also just remember how fantastic I am and stop being mad, and start being awesome instead. So simple.

Anyway, been having a food fest here in LA lately. Went to "House of Pies" tonight and it was pretty damn delicious. I think my last meal is going to be In-N-Out. There is so much goodness to choose from, but I'm going to keep it simple.

I have almost everything packed and ready to go. Fingers crossed so hard my luggage is not overweight. You can cross yours as well, thanks.

Still not really able to process all this. I'm going to read my new book, "Little-Known Facts About Disneyland" and get some sleep.

Dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment