12 October 2011

Insane with anger

I'm trying REALLY hard not to be a huge ball of anger, walking around, lashing out at anyone and anything but my patience is being tested. So, I'll just let it all out here, for all my fantastic readers to suffer through. If you are not interested in my venting, please, go over to the archives and select a happier themed post. Don't say I didn't warn you.

But for real. Everything fucking SUCKS right now. I am getting screwed over left and right by people and it is sooooo irritating. My landlord is being an ass, my old roommates are not helping things, my apartment is just a shitshow of nonsense in general and people in general are not making me happy. Oh, and of course there's work and all the stupid mess that is, as well as just people in general who are pissing me off. People that don't do what they say they're going to do are the lowest of the low, in my opinion and I actually went for a RUN the other day because I was so enraged, I just didn't know what to do with myself. That's right people, a run. I do not run, I loathe running but I literally didn't know what else to do with myself. It helped a little, but I don't think it's going to be habit forming. Running sucks.

Anyway, right now, my apartment is a sad, sad place to be. I have no internet, no TV, no roommates and hardly any furniture. There is nothing on the walls, only peeling paint and holes that serve as a reminder that I will be paying for those repairs with my deposit. All that's left really is shit that I have no idea how I'm going get rid of.

Whatever. Because Friday, all this crap will be over and done with and I won't have to think about it anymore. COME THE FUCK ON FRIDAY!

Also, not sure how many people know, or care, but I'm moving back to the East Coast in November. More on my thoughts on that change later (they're vast and confusing...currently trying to sort through them all) but yeah. I'm going home. Temporarily, I hope.

Anyway. I know, I know, I KNOW things could be a lot worse so I'm hoping to leave all my frustrations here on this page and be done. Check back later and see how that went.

Dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment