21 October 2011

Sorry

I know I am going straight to hell and will piss off some people, but attention everyone: I do NOT want to see your ultrasound pictures on fb. Don't want to. Sorry, just don't. Ultrasound pictures are ugly and creepy and only a very specific demographic of people care about seeing your unborn child. That does not include me, random person you went to high school with and haven't actually spoken to in 5+ years. Email that mess to your loved ones, the people that think your fetus is precious. I, your random facebook friend, doesn't even really want to see your child after it's born and I definitely don't want to see it when it's still in alien form.

Whew. That felt good. Go ahead, feel free to judge me and my cold heartedness but seriously, I don't want to have to start de-friending people just because you or your significant other gets pregnant. That in itself kind of weirds me out but to involve me in all the creepy details that comes before it's actually a person. No thank you. I can deal with baby pictures. Babies can be cute and sometimes they do cute or funny things that are worthy of taking pictures of and putting them on fb. My wall is currently overrun with babies and I can deal with that. Unborn babies I cannot take.

That is all. I'm a horrible person. But I'm feeling bitter right now and I really do not care. I also know I'm not the only person that feels this way.

Dream big people.

No comments:

Post a Comment