18 October 2011

Two Down

It's official! I sent in my two weeks resignation today and I am officially quitting in two weeks! So exciting! Oh boy oh boy oh boy. It really is just such a relief to have that over and done with! There are still very minor things to be worried about with it, but I think I am just going to ignore them because they might not actually happen. I was seriously giddy today when I sent it off...I couldn't stop smiling. It's too bad I was actually at work when I did it and couldn't really celebrate properly (with a drink, of course) but that will be soon enough.

I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I can actually start to enjoy my last two weeks and not worry about every stupid thing. Now all that's left really is figuring out how I'm going to get everything home. But there is time for that. Don't worry, be happy. That is my new mantra. That, and, every little thing is gonna be ok. Because it will. Eventually.

Dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment