11 October 2011

Trippin

So, chilling at Long Beach and I am surrounded by crazies. For some reason I was under the impression that Long Beach had less crazy people than Santa Monica but I am wrong. And I am not sure why I had that impression in the first place. There are lots of them here and it's equally as annoying. Oh well, I'm not sure that I will ever escape the crazies.

Anyway, it's really nice out today! I'm happy because yesterday it was pouring down rain. Actually, it didn't really matter because I stayed in bed for most of the day. I was "sick" and just couldn't get out of bed. It was tragic, really. Then I ate Chick-Fil-A and I was magically cured! It was truly a miracle people.

I don't really have anything else exciting going on. And that was last week, here we are now on Monday morning and I still don't have anything exciting going on.

For the weekend, I finally watched "Tangled" and it was fantastic. I highly recommend it to anyone that likes Disney movies and feels like being taken on a roller coaster of emotions via cartoon animation. I also watched "Megamind," and it was good. I had to give back the school car on Saturday, which was really quite depressing. For one last hurrah, I drove up the PCH and hung out on the Malibu beaches, enjoying the lovely Cali weather. Sunday I cleaned my entire apartment and separated all the shit I have into piles, as well as threw away a substantial amount of shit. I am pretty angry about the whole apartment nonsense. Not only am I cleaning a whole bunch of shit that is not mine, but I will also be paying for repairs that were not my fault and I have to figure out what to do with a bunch of heavy shit that I can't move on my own. I am not a happy camper right now. Trying not to dwell but I CANNOT freaking wait for this week to be OVER.

Big something happening tomorrow. Ready for that day to be over as well. Everything sucks a lot right now and I kind of don't know what to do with myself. This too shall pass. The sooner the better.

Dream big people.

No comments:

Post a Comment