11 February 2010

Big Fail, LA

So I have now been to three grocery stores and cannot find any pizza crust. WHAT IS GOING ON LA???? All I want is an already made pizza crust, ready to be topped and cooked in the oven...not something you have to roll out yourself and not something that is already topped. Why can't you offer this to me? I mean, you have everything else that I could ever want to eat, including "southern delicacies" like red velvet cake, fried chicken, and even sweet tea (only at McDonalds)! Not to mention a whole host of exotic and slightly scary looking foods I wouldn't ever want to eat. And you can offer it to me at all hours of the night and you mean to tell me I can't get a freakin pizza crust?? WHAT GIVES?

Sigh. It really wouldn't bother me all that much if I hadn't already bought all the toppings.

Speaking of fail, LA also fails in the public transportation company department. Seriously, the metro system is completely retarded here and it's website is the biggest pile of crap I have ever encountered. I would think with a huge ass city like LA it would have its self together. Nay.

Whatever. My foot hurt crazy bad again last night and it's really starting to upset me. In other news, I got a physical today and good news-I don't have HIV! Not that I ever thought I did...but the nurse asked if I wanted the test at no extra charge and I thought, why the hell not? I've been listening to a lot of RENT lately. You can never be too careful. Bad news-she couldn't do anything about my foot. It kept me up last night and I was sooo tired today at work. So I got some McDonald's coffee...which was good and bad. Good because it was super cheap. Bad because they didn't' have the fun flavors like they normally do (it was a food court McDonalds) and also bad because there were lots of crazy homeless men hanging around and they were annoying. The guy in front of me asked the cashier if she knew who Barack Obama was. I didn't hear her answer. There are lots of crazy people here that talk to themselves. Today I heard this guy behind me talking in this crazy gangster voice and was all, yeah girl, I'd like to take you to breakfast. You know what's up. And I was like, whaaa? And then I turned around and realized he was on the phone. And I was both relieved and disappointed. Because on one hand, that is rude and awkward. On the other hand, I secretly like getting hit on, even if it is by creepsters. It is so rare I get hit on...it's a nice little confidence booster...even if it is a person who looks like they haven't showered in three months.

Well now I'm just rambling. And looking pretty pathetic, at that. So I'll stop. Ellen is getting closer every second!!!!

Dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment