27 February 2010

Green Eyed Monster

I am so insane with jealousy right now, I can't even stand it. I usually don't get jealous of people because my life is pretty great and I enjoy it. However. One of the girls at school got to meet my future boy toy, Taylor Lautner. CAN YOU EVEN STAND IT? I can't, I really can't. Jealousy is literally coursing through my veins right now and I can't deal. And she got to take a PICTURE. Which means she got to stand REALLY close to him. Apparently he was just wandering around the Third Street Promenade the other night because he was "bored." I walk down the Promendae EVERY DAY! Where has he been? I can help with the boredom! He can come keep me company at work! I'll quit my job, we'll go do fun things all day every day. Holy crap, seriously. I don't even want to talk about this anymore.

In other news, the bus has been creeping me out lately and things were really strange today. First off, it has been unusually not-crowded. It freaks me out a little. It went from being super crowded with barely enough room for people to stand to not even having every seat filled. The other day I rode the whole way with no one sitting next to me. Which is great, don't get me wrong...it just makes me wonder what is going on. Is there some sort of bus riders strike no one told me about? Also, today there was some sort of weird smell. It was like a combination of poop and Chinese food. Or rather, a Chinese restaurant. I really didn't enjoy it. Good thing I was super happy because I chose to listen to 80s music the whole way there and was dancing a little in my seat. I was also crazy with excitement because it's Friday and that means ELLEN IS IN THREE SHORT DAYS! I don't know how I'm going to get through this weekend! Oh yeah, and it was really weird because I got on the bus today and the driver was like, "haha, you're not wearing pants today." Ummmm. Not sure how I feel about that comment. It's true, yes. I was wearing a dress. But did you really need to mention it? Probably not.

Hopefully the bus ride home will be less eventful. I am getting my hair cut after work today...fingers crossed we don't have another Italian haircut situation going on. I'm hoping not since we at least will be speaking the same language. Also, sad times for me, I just locked myself out of the bathroom by leaving the key in there. Crap. Oh well.

Dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment