20 February 2010

There You Ho Again

Well well well. I am going to try and thing of positive things to say today. Might be tough because I am crazy grouchy at the moment. I don't really have much to complain about, it's just been a clusterfuck of stupid nonsense. No worries, nothing of any significance, I am just grouchy. I think I need something really yummy for lunch. There are so many choices around my work though, I can't ever decide! Seriously, that the caliber of problems I have been having lately. I just need to shut up.

In other news, Ellen is in TEN days! We are almost in single digits! My stupid countdown has apparently quit working..so F you blogger app or whatever you're called. I don't know why you can't just WORK, dammit. Either way, I'm still going to Ellen in 10 days and it's going to be SO AWESOME.

Here are some other random thoughts I've had lately:

1. I got some new music lately (Vampire Weekend...such cuties!) and it has been rocking my face off on my bus rides. The only problem is I can't get up and dance. And yes, I know technically I could, but really? Who would do that? Crazy people and I'm not in that category, thank you.

2. I can't believe all the press over Tiger and his "apology." First of all, he doesn't owe anyone except his poor wife and kids an apology. There were golf fans on TV this morning, one saying she had forgiven him and the other saying he hadn't. And both of them are total idiots. This is what happens when stupid people put other stupid people up on pedastals just because they are exceptionally good at something. Why hasn't America gotten used to athletes and other people with big talent and small brains failing them? Being famous does not make you smart, interesting, or role-model worthy. I have so many thoughts about this but I can't articulate them properly right now. Maybe I never will and will consequently do the right thing by not giving this ho bag any more attention because he doesn't really need it. Good plan. Tiger, I am done with you and your ho (Ludacris says hoe I say ho...tomato, tomato) ways. Everyone knows you can't turn a ho into a house[husband], ho's don't act right! Great song.

3. I also can't believe that in today's crazy world of super fast communication, I am still managing to have trouble understanding people. I mean really, we have emails, text messages, facebook messages, voice mail, cell phones, smoke signals, g chat, blogging, snail mail, phone calls, Morse code, twitter, etc, etc, etc and somehow I still can't get my message across to some people. Blows my mind. I think the problem comes in when you're not totally honest with people. But, I was thinking about this yesterday and I don't really think honesty is always the best policy. Most of the time, yes. But usually, in my case anyways, my honesty would make me look like a crazy person. Or rather, if I said everything I thought/wanted to say...I would look totally insane. And rude. And kind of slutty. And awkward. But mainly crazy. Completely crazy.

Ok. Right. So I am veering way off from positive. So to end things with a smile, Pandora is awesome. It's Friday! It's almost lunch time (where to go, where to GO???). Ellen is in 10 days! And, I have awesome friends. Good talk.

Dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment