10 February 2010

That's what she said

Whaaaat UP people. I am in a strangely good mood right now. I say strangely because my stomach has been acting all kinds of crazy the last two days and my foot (where I broke it) has really been hurting me lately. Currently, I am in desperate need of some Tums and perhaps a cast. The stomach issues may because of the excessive amount of dairy products I have been eating lately. I really just can't help myself though. Cheese is so good. I realized yesterday when I got home I bought five different varieties. I am not kidding. And my foot is probably mad at me because I wore heels out Friday night and then went on a pretty extensive hike on Sunday. Now it is revolting by hurting and waking me up at night. Dammit. I don't know what I'm supposed to do about it! I guess no more hikes :( And no more heels :( :(. We'll see how long that lasts.

Anyways, for some good news. I got my ELLEN tickets in the mail today!!!!!!!!! EXCITING!!!! I was a little disappointed to find out you are not allowed to wear t-shirts because that threw my plan off a little bit. I'm not giving it away totally, but it involved making a shirt and getting noticed. So that's out. No worries, on to plan B. You are also not supposed to wear tennis shoes. Which I think is a little hypocritical because Ellen wears tennis shoes all the time. And if she's not wearing tennis shoes, she's wearing ugly shoes. Sorry Ellen, I love and you're my favorite ever...but you have bad taste in shoes. But you also have a hugely successful TV, so who gives a crap what I think?

OH! And I spotted my first celebrity today!!!! It was...Meredith from The Office! Exciting! She was at the grocery store tonight. Blakely and I stopped by to get some food stuffs and I walked around the corner and there she was, just standing in line. And I was like, I know that woman. I seriously thought for a second she was someone I knew from home and I almost went up to her. And then I realized who she was and started laughing because I am such a tard. Blakely was behind me and she was making this weird face and I thought it was because she saw her too, and it was making me laugh more. Turns out, she was making a "WTF is up with this ridiculously long line at Ralphs" face and I just looked immature and crazy for giggling over seeing Meredith from The Office. Good thing I didn't talk to her though, because I don't actually know her name. Which is sad. But true.

HAHA! I just looked her up on the Internet...her name is Kate Flannery and she has a twin sister. So maybe I saw the twin and not really her. Haha, I guess we'll never know! Man, I think that's funny.

Anyways. Other than the possible Meredith from The Office, I haven't seen any other famous people. That I know of. Still got my eyes peeled for Taylor. I think he recently turned 18!

In other news, things are good. Don't have any particularly interesting bus stories. There were some seriously smelly people on there today...they had that homeless people funk and it was a little rough. And this really cute boy that I see all the time on my bus sat next to me. There was no conversation or even eye contact involved, but I think it's a step in the right direction. I thought about saying something about the smell, but that would have been a little rude since the smelly people were only a few seats away from me. They totally would have heard me. And they both had crazy eyes, so I didn't want to upset them.

Also, I had a really good weekend. I went dancing in Hollywood and downtown LA and just felt super cool the whole time. I wasn't feeling so cool when I was crazy hungover on Saturday morning, but I rallied, don't worry. Blakely and I hiked on Sunday and it was sooo pretty. And then we watched "Lady and the Tramp" and it was awesome. Blakely had never seen it! I'm glad I could help her change her life for the better.

Ok, well that's it for me. I'm going to take some Tylenol PM tonight...show that foot who's boss.

Dream big people! Only 18 days till ELLEN!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment