26 February 2010

So soon, so soon, so SOON!

Seriously people, Ellen is just a few short days away and I am kind of freaking out a little bit. One, I am really nervous I won't get in the audience. I will, of course, still be totally ecstatic in the Riff Raff Room...but I can't lie, it would break my heart just a little bit.

Two, I also only a have a few days to do a lot of things:

1. Figure out my outfit. I might be on TV! I gotsa look good!

2. Figure out how to get Ellen to notice me. And then be so impressed with my awesomeness that she hires me. That is essentially what I want..a job with Ellen. Not prizes, or money. A job. So I can laugh, dance and help people for a living. And be her international ambassador. Ugh, I'd be so awesome at that. I made a list as to why I would make a fantastic employee for Ellen:

a. We have similar haircuts
b. We both love animals (proof: Booger, Bella & Notte, Jack & Diane)
c. Laughing is my favorite
d. I LOVE dancing. That might actually be my favorite. I could teach her some new moves! I bet she doesn't know to shag...South Carolina style!
e. I have international friends and could help with her world domination dream.
f. It would make my mom really happy (and Liz totally jealous)
g. I have excellent references (as long as she doesn't call the Greek people!)
h. I have interesting stories
i. I would do just about anything and go just about anywhere
j. I am awesome. She is awesome. We would get along great!
k. My life career goal involves helping people, she could me help you.
l. She could give Jeannie a promotion!

There are loads of other reasons, but I won't continue.

3. Figure out how to impress her without coming off as creepy. Could be a challenge. I'm not a creepy person (in general) but I feel like I might come off that way. I'm not really "obsessed" with Ellen, it would just make me so crazy happy to work for her. I mean, I am not going there to collect her hair or anything.

4. Work on my dancing skillllzzz. They are already pretty sweet, so they don't need much help, but again, I might be on TV. I've gotta be top notch.

5. Figure out to calm the F down because I am literally so excited I sort of can't function!

WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, keep those fingers crossed and

DREAM BIG PEOPLE!

1 comment:

  1. i believe the list in number 2 should be lettered...just sayin...

    ReplyDelete