15 February 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Or as a friend likes to call, Happy Singles Awareness Day! I celebrated last night in "We-Ho" (West Hollywood) with a whole lot of beautiful gay men. Good for dancing and eye candy, no good for finding a Valentine. Hoping things will be different tonight when I go out in regular Hollywood!

And I would like to give a special V-day shout-out to my super awesome BFF, Whitney who is one of the coolest, most fantastic people I know and I hope she has a really great Valentine's day because she totally deserves it. And I love her a lot. Hooray Whitney!




Hope everyone is having a fantastic day full of love! And conversation hearts! Even though I have some beef with them because the ones I bought recently taste different and less delicious than before, so I don't know what is going on. I might have to switch Valentine's candy....

Dream big people! Love to all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment