05 March 2010

Climbing

So here is how awesome I am right now: I am currently listening to "The Climb" by Miley Cyrus on Pandora radio. Damn, I'm so cool. I would skip it but I have used up all my skips for the moment. But I agree Miley, I goootttaa be strong and just keep pushing on. She's pretty wise for being a minor.

Anyways, the bus was SO horrible today. I wish cars weren't so dang expensive cause I would buy one, like, yesterday. I got on at a weird time again today (I never learn my lesson!) and a lot of the seats were soaking wet! It was disgusting. I think they had just been cleaned or something, but still..it was gross. So I sit in a dry seat next to a wet seat but it was awkward because the wet seat was the window, so I looked like a jerk not scooting over for people. And it got super crowded so every time people got on, they were all, why is no one sitting there? And I had to keep being like, the seat is wet! Sorry! And some people didn't want to believe me for whatever reason, so I would have to get halfway up and let them see for themselves. It was not pleasant. And on top of that, these horribly stinky, nasty, very high and very obnoxious people got on and were grossing me out the whole time. They smelled so bad and were being so annoying. There was a girl who had three huge pieces of luggage that kept hitting people in the face and her friend, this huge nasty boy was all over the back of my seat and I was not pleased. I was very happy to get off that mess. And the worst part was I missed the bus before it by a block, so it all could have been avoided if I had left just a few minutes earlier. Damn.

Anyways, my computer is broke as a joke and it's depressing. To cheer me up, I bought these super fabulous shoes from Target and I am really pumped about wearing them out. Haha, it's funny because they ARE pumps! Good one, I know.

OH! And today I signed up for the Disney Volunteer day-so excited! I wanted to do Habitat for Humanity but I found the MOST PERFECT thing instead. It's to be a volunteer to an TOTALLY AWESOME 80s GALA. AHHHH!!! Can you even stand it! I think it will be TOTALLY AWESOME...I'm excited!

I think I'll stop now. I'm watching my Ellen app and I can't do two things at once. Plus I'm getting crazy jealous and need to think of hidden talent ASAP. Or get on that letter writing. PS-fitting in a suitcase is not a talent. But it's really funny to watch Ellen drag you around. Holy crap, now a woman is juggling a table with her feet! I can never top that. Sigh.

Dream big people! And write a letter for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment