18 March 2010

Erin Go Bragh!

Well. It's been a rough few days, but I think I'm over the worst and now here I am.

I have learned some interesting things from the news today. I'll share.

1. There was a study done that proves that women are attracted to men in luxury cars. I didn't read the article, that was just headline and now I can't find it. I guess I was just SO SHOCKED by this news, that I couldn't function properly. Seriously people, WHO KNEW??? These are some crazy times we are living in. Women are attracted to men with money. Total insanity.

2. "Aim to drink in moderation, or not at all, experts say." That is the advice the experts that spoke with CNN have to offer in the way of what to do about hangovers. Well thank you so much experts, that is so very practical and helpful of you! I, along with the bazillion other drinkers in this world, will most definitely keep that in mind as we celebrate tonight, and every other weekend (or weekday).

I had to stop reading after that. Is that really news? Who gets to decide what is news and what isn't? Those two things are less like news and more like useless information everyone in the whole wide world already knew.

If you are bored with reading the news and would like something interesting to do, here's a suggestion. Go to Google maps and look up walking directions for really obscure destinations in the world. For example, while planning my fake trip to Thailand the other night, Blakely and I discovered it would take us six days six hours to walk from Bangkok to Phuket. Totally do-able if you're looking to save some money on transportation on your way to Phi Phi.

And while Orb*** was nice enough to finally answer my questions, I am still frustrated because they, along with the airline company, really can't help me because they all suck and aren't interested in helping people out. ALL I WANT TO DO IS CHANGE TO A LATER FLIGHT. Why is this so hard? Whatever. At least they answered me. And I got to talk to a REAL person when I called the airlines-crazy!

Lastly, the weather is FANTASTIC here right now. For real, it's currently 81. Come visit, we'll hang at the beach!

HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY!!!!! I'll be having a drink (or 5) and cheersing to Pa tonight because this was his favorite holiday. So here's to Pa. Hope you are celebrating as well, we miss you!

Dream big people! Slainte!

PS-I won't really have 5 drinks. It's a school night crazy fools!

No comments:

Post a Comment