09 March 2010

I'm loving it!

I need a new theme for titles....they have been struggling as of late.

Today was a FANTASTIC day! I know you are just dying to know why, so calm down, I'm going to tell you!

The bus ride to work was (relatively) normal and uneventful. There were some awkward teenagers sitting and standing all around me but, good things came out of it. The girl in the blue checked pants, bright green t-shirt and plaid over shirt made me really glad I am not a teenager anymore. Oh, and the braces. Man, braces were the worst!

Work was...actually, not that fantastic. We'll skip that. Even though I did get an email at work that made me laugh for like, 10 minutes. Out loud. I also got some emails that made me want to punch the computer. But I didn't. It would probably hurt. Oh, and I got to read all the hilarious Oscar commentary online and that made me laugh out loud some more. People are so funny.

As I was walking back from giving my tour for the new students, a gas station was blasting "I Can't Go For That (No Can Do)" by Hall & Oates and it made me smile. Mainly because Blakely and I had a Hall & Oates mini-fest the other night and we were dueting (is that a word?) that song all last week. Good times.

After work, I walked myself down the skreet and joined Curves! Yay me! And it was just lovely because the people were nice and the crazy "change stations now" person sounds the same as it does in good ole Mt. P. Made me feel right at home.

Then, I got back on the bus and rode home without anything majorly weird happening AND I got to see cute-guy-that-gets-off-at-my-stop guy. So special. BONUS-he was there in the morning too! I forgot. OH, and, I went into the grocery store on the way to Curves and after the grocery store guy showed me where something was, he told me I looked "so sexy" with my short haircut. I was embarassed/thrilled/awkward/extremely pleased with myself. And he was relatively normal looking too! Had all of his teeth and everything! If that doesn't get your afternoon started right, I don't know what will. BONUS-that is the second time I've gotten hit on in a grocery store. DOUBLE BONUS-I freaking love grocery shopping and things like that only make it better.

Oh, and the crazy lady in the building next door was really entertaining tonight. She was doing a little dance in her doorway and then her cat escaped and she ran after it and said, (verbatim) "Get back here-I'll fuck you up!" And it was both hysterical and disturbing. Then I stopped watching her because I didn't want her to see me and fuck me up as well. If I have learned anything in this life, it's to not mess with people that do drugs. When they say they will fuck you up, they sometimes mean it. And when they do mean it, they really will, in a big way. No thank you.

I also was reminded that I have super awesome friends (especially the ones that read my blog!) and I am getting really pumped about my letter writing campaign. I think it could be good. Fingers crossed.

And now I get to go to sleep in my cozy little bed!

Dream big!

PS-my Ellen countdown gave my blog a virus...so that shit had to go. But I think we are at 57 days right now. Get excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment