15 March 2010

Whoopsie Daisy

So this was a weekend of some very poor decision making. I won't get into all the details, but things were said, actions were done and money (lots of money) was spent that shouldn't have been. But not all by choice. Damn. Well that is in the past I guess. Cosi e la vita!

There were some good parts, though. I went to the Spanish grocery store across the street by myself and it actually went pretty well! I was proud of myself. I got into some crazy exclusive Korean restaurant and it was interesting. Seriously, they almost didn't let us in because we were white, even though we had a Korean with us. There are some exclusive people out here. Don't let anyone trick you into thinking Los Angeles is a city of open arms. Does anyone even say this? I don't know. Either way, it's actually kind of the opposite and it can get a little depressing sometimes. I will say, though, that once we were in, most everyone was nice to us. The waitress even made sure we ordered white people friendly dishes. How thoughtful of her. And then they over-charged us by about $50, so that was lovely too.

Also, Orbitz sucks and I am very upset with them right now. I love flying, but booking flights is the biggest pain in my ass and, as always, I need to change things but can't and now have some whack flight that would cost some retarded amount of money that I don't have, to change. Grrrrr. Is it so much to ask that airlines make their business customer friendly? Apparently yes. And I'm thinking it's only going to get worse seeing as the demand for flying is always going to be there and businesses don't really give a crap about their customers, only about making money. I heard something the other day about an airline considering making people pay to use the bathroom on board. Totally unacceptable! Ok. Rant over.

Anyways, the weather was super fantastic this weekend and it's supposed to get even better this week and that makes me excited. And with daylight savings, that means I can enjoy the beach for a little bit after work and not have to get on the bus while it's dark. Hooray!

Also, if you haven't written your Ellen letter, get on it! I only have until May when I go back and she needs as many letters as soon as possible. I don't care if you think I'm crazy, at least drop a postcard in the mail! And if you have, THANK YOU! I love you and think you're awesome.

That's all I got, really. Sorry nothing exciting is going. Possible trip to San Diego next weekend. Potential for exciting things to happen! We'll see.

Dream BIG, people :)

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I work for Orbitz and would like to see how we could assist you. Please provide your Orbitz Record Locator, and we will contact you.

    Thank you.

    Orbitz Customer Relations

    ReplyDelete