01 March 2010

AHHHHHHHHHHH

Sooo, this weekend pretty much sucked hardcore. Among other stupid things, I broke my new makeup and my computer, church made me horribly sad and I realized a lot of people suck. And I HATE when I realize people suck! You know, you're going along...thinking things are fine and then there is that moment where you're like, awwww man, this person sucks. And what are you gonna do? Oh well. Keep looking for non-sucky people I guess. And ugggh, I'm so depressed about my computer. Daaaaammmmnnnnnnn it.

BUT-things got better today. Blakely and I went to the beach and it was sooo beautiful and so fun. Sadly, I did not take my camera or I would show you. Then we had a super fabulous dinner involving yummy guacamole. However, my dumb self drank WAY to much soda. And by that, I mean a glass. And now I am super crazy wired because soda makes me a crazy person. I'm having trouble typing this. So I'll wrap it up.

ELLEN IS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited, I seriously can't even stand IT! AHHHHHH!!!!! Ok, I'm going to pick out an outfit, make a playlist and cross everything possible that we actually get in the audience and then she notices me and offers me a job.

DREAM HUGE PEOPLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment