10 March 2010

Laugh. Dance. Hire Jacky.

So here goes. The first round of pleas for letters have gone out. MAJOR finger crossing going on. Mainly that I don't look like a total fool. I guess it's a little to late for that though. Anyways, here is what you can write, if you want:

"I have known Miss Jacky G for _________ years/months/days [have never actually met her, but have heard good things] and I truly feel she would make a great asset to the Ellen team, in any capacity. But most especially as an Ellen ambassador to the international community. Traveling is a true passion of Jacky's, as are laughing and dancing, which are pretty consistent with the priorities of Ellen. Jacky is a huge Ellen fan and would spread the message of Ellen with true heart. As an American/Italian/Armenian/other international person, I feel as though Jacky would represent both America and Ellen proudly, and would be welcome in my country/community of ________ to spread Ellen love. If anything, you could give Jeannie a raise and let Jacky have her old job. Jacky's current job does not showcase her potential as a catalyst in a world domination movement. Thank you for your time and consideration. I love watching your show and hope to see Jacky's smiling face on there one day. Y'all are both totally _________ and I know she would represent The Ellen Show in the best way possible. Laugh. Dance. Hire Jacky.

Love from _____(your country/community)___, sign your name. :)"

Email or facebook me for the address. I don't know if I should put it on here, I don't want to get in any kind of trouble. Also, if you know ANYONE that would participate, let me know and I will send them an email! I need lots of people from all around the world, so your help is much appreciated. Also, feel free to send a postcard, take a picture, or call up Ellen and tell her your thoughts. Whatever you want to do.

[Help me] Dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment