01 April 2010

Heaven is a Place on Earth

Um, duh. That is my favorite song and since I promised my 9 levels of heaven today, it was obvi the post title of choice. Yes, I know I talk about it a lot and it may be a little overdone, but I don't care and today it's actually relevant.

So anyways, I am flying out of LA TONIGHT!!!! I am so excited, I am flying back east to watch my best friend get married and I really just can't even stand it. But I haven't left yet and I have some free time, so I'll do my list as promised. I just know all you people are dying to hear what I have to say. So calm down, here goes.

1. The Dance Floor. Oh jeez, I just love dancing so much. And it doesn't even have to be on a real dance floor...any ole space will do. In college, my friend and I would have dance parties before we went to class on the carpet in our room and it was fantastic. We weren't allowed to dance off the edges of the carpet. Man, we were idiots, but it still makes me smile.

2. The Airport. 90% of the time. Ahh, what??? I know! But I love it. I love traveling and being an airport means I am going somewhere (or coming back from somewhere, which can be good too). It also means some good people watching and me feeling like a grown up. I also love airplane food, which is so weird, but I love how it all comes in it's own little package. So special.

3. On a Boat. (please clink on that link, so so funny...even if it is the edited version). Nothing better than boating on a nice day. I need more friends with boats. Let me know if you have one, we'll go out. It'll be fun.

4. My Bed. I love sleeping and I love being in my bed. Right now my bed is in a little nook and it's super cozy and I don't like getting out of it at 6:00 in the morning.

5. Driving and Having Your Favorite Song On. Makes it even better when it's nice out and you can have your windows down. Man, I miss having a car!

6. The Beach. Love it, love it, love it. Any beach, anytime.

7. Eating Home Cooked Meals You Didn't Have to Cook. I love eating, but hate cooking. So I really love when people cook something tasty for me. I've actually been cooking more lately, and it's all turned out pretty well...but I still like when someone else does it.

8. Being in a Hammock and/or Porch Swing. Don't really know how I could elaborate on this....

9. Being with Friends. Cheesy, I know. But it's the best. I love laughing and I always have a good time with my friends. It's a win-win.

Um, so this wasn't all that entertaining. Sorry. I feel like I have done something similar to this before. Also, complaining is more my speciality, ya know? Don't get me wrong, I'm a happy person and I am loving life right now, but I find it easier to make comments on stupid things. Things that make you happy can veer easily into cheeseball-ness and I try to stay away from that. But anyways, that's how it is and I'll try to make it better my list more exciting if I can think of a way. Oh yeah, I just found out about a Grilled Cheese Festival in LA that I plan on attending. That could possibly make the list. I'll let you know. For now, I've got a wedding to be in! Later dudes!

Dream big!

No comments:

Post a Comment