20 April 2010

Too Soon?

Does anyone else ask themselves this question: How soon is too soon to go to bed?

No, no one else? I'm not surprised.

For some reason, I have this hang up about going to bed too early. I'm afraid someone is going to think I'm a loser or something. Not that anyone is even keeping tabs on when I go to bed. Whatever, I'm totally weird. But you all already knew that.

Also, I may or may not be a little tipsy right now. I'll let you decide. But, in the event that I am, it is totally legit. I had the stupidest day EVER and it was really quite frustrating and worthy of a drink...or three. And a free burrito. Among other things, someone told me I was chubby, I got really frustrated at work and had some bus drama that involved sitting next to a SUPER smelly and large man. And I was really ready to punch someone in the face. Seriously, I got off the bus and this dog was all up in my way on the sidewalk and was jumping all over the place like a doofus and I was all, don't mess with me dog! And then it started barking and was scary, so I just crossed the street really quickly. But that dog knew what was up.

Anyways, here I am a few drinks and a free burrito later, and life is a lot better. I still don't have a bed, but I got a sweet ass table from Ikea and some fake flowers, and my room is looking a lot better. I have also decided that I'm NOT chubby and even if I was, I'd be ok with it. And the person that told me that was ugly, so whatever. Like I always say, I may be fat, but you're ugly and I can lose weight, but you are out of luck.

Just kidding, I don't always say that. I think my dad said it once, though, and I agree.

So now it's almost 8:15. I think another hour and a half will be an appropriate bed time. I can't wait.

Dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment