12 April 2010

Changes in Latitude

I moved! And now I am sitting in my new room, in my new apartment, on my newly acquired "chair," which is actually part of a sofa that I am just sitting on, pretending it's a chair. Anyways, I am really excited about the move and think good things will come. I am just impatient because I want to have everything set up and put away RIGHT NOW, but I can't. I am still waiting on some boxes I had shipped (thanks Dad!) and need to do some furniture hunting before everything is complete. But, Blakely was nice enough to loan me a bed and a dresser, so I've at least got the essentials. She also helped me move and I will be forever grateful. Sometimes I really wonder what I did to get such wonderful people in my life. I'm really lucky.

Anyways, the new apartment is SO much closer to work, I'm very excited! The bus ride is like, 10 minutes instead of an HOUR and 10 minutes. Hooray! The only thing I really worry about is living with boys (I've done it before, but they can be difficult) and being lonely. Sometimes I get sad when I don't have things to do and people to be around so I need to make some friends around here asap. Also, there is very little storage space in the bathroom and it's annoying. I think I'll live though.

And in other news, my cold is almost gone! I can breathe and that makes me happy. I also want April to be over right now so I will know about Amsterdam and can start making some new life plans. I do like LA, but don't think I want to settle down here for good. Especially since I don't have a car, I cannot tell you how much not having a car sucks. It sucks a lot, times 1000. And then some. Oh yes, and as new pictures of Katrina's wedding have been surfacing, I am getting a little depressed no one told me I looked like a huge fat cow. My arms really, jeez. And my little tiny head just makes things worse. I'm upset the photographer had me turned sideways for EVERY SINGLE PHOTO. It's really quite unflattering. Sad. Good thing it's not about me, it's about beautiful Katrina and Paul. I'll have to keep that in mind.

Ok, well I'm going to work some more on getting my room in order. Which at this point really just means moving things from one space to another. I like keeping busy. Until next time...

....dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment